' ' Cinema Romantico: Friday's Old Fashioned(s): Up the Junction (1968) & Bang! Bang! You're Dead! (1966)

Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday's Old Fashioned(s): Up the Junction (1968) & Bang! Bang! You're Dead! (1966)

Oh! Well, hello there! I thought I might be extra generous this festive Friday morning and serve your regular Old Fashioned with a second Old Fashioned at no extra charge, compliments of the house. What do ya say?! I wrote about a couple sorta passed-by older films for PopMatters recently and figured I'd direct you over to them at your leisure.

"Up the Junction", starring Suzy Kendall, is definitely worth a look. I dug it. It's about Then, but it's also about Now. Review Here.

"Bang! Bang! You're Dead!", starring Tony Randall, eh......not so much. But still. Read the review. If you want. No pressure.

Cheers!



No comments: